Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bone Marrow Transplant- Day Minus 3

Today I am updating from the hospital. I bought it so we could Skype with family but unfortunately John has been knocked out from anti-nausea medication the whole day. I have been here for 3 hours and he can't have said more than 10 words to me. Fortunately though tomorrow is the last day of Chemo; the next is a rest day and then the stem cells are put in.

Time has indeed, as many said, moves fast and we are both excited about Ian and Beth arriving in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. One day at a time... you have grace for each one.

    "Get away with Me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with Me and work with Me. Watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't put anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with Me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly." Matt. 11:28-29 The Message

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so proud of you guys. We'll be praying for you both, and hold on tight to God Amanda. God is faithful :D Love you!!

    ReplyDelete