Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 152

Here we go again...

I(Amanda) could not feel like more of broken record if i tried.
John was meant to be released today but he awoke with a headache and fever, the same symptoms he was admitted with on Tuesday.  Doctors said his chest line was infected so they removed that yesterday but today, who knows? A resurgence of the old infection? A brand new one? We just don't know. All I know is it's another night of being apart.

John has spent more nights away from me this year than with.
Ian and Beth arrive today for the boost which will hopefully take place this week. Unfortunately that's complicated too as doctors can take the cells from Ian 2 different ways and they have not decided which yet. We will find out on Monday. 

John and I are fighting to stay positive and it's a fight we could easily loose, and often have moments when we do. We want to hold fast to God's promises to us but to be honest that is not easy. 

His ways are higher than our ways
His thoughts higher than mine (Issiah 55)
If I were God I would not have done this year the way He has but I am not God and my reasoning and understanding are not like His. I guess this is what it means to trust.

I know deep in my heart, under all my tears and frustration, that God is good and loving and powerful.

On a different note we would like to thank those who have been so generous as to bless us through buying things from John's wish list. If you are interested in helping us in this way you can visit:
Please complete a gift note as then we know who has sent it.
(someone very kindly bought John a knee pillow and electric blanket but we do not know who so please if it's you drop me an email (electromand.ywam@gmail.com) or facebook me as we would like to thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment