Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 146

 "How can we help you?"
So many people who love us ask us this everyday. Our normal response is "Prayer" and still that is our number one need. However, as I was speaking with John I realized there are many items that John would like that would make his life a little easier as he seeks to regain strength. 

John has made a 'wish list' on Amazon.
We would ask if you would take a look.
We wanted to give everyone the opportunity to help us in this way if they feel led too.
By each item is a description of why John would like the item.
We thank you in advance for helping us in this practical way as well as for all your prayers which we so desperately need in this uncertain time.

On a personal note, I (Amanda) had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh at my good friends Jessi and Aaron's wedding. It all was wonderful and they looked amazing! It was very cathartic to spend time with my girlfriends and just loose control for a little while :) It was also nice to see my family, Ian and Beth. I only wish I could have seen all the people I love in West PA.

It was hard to leave John though and I am glad to be back where I belong, by his side :)





No comments:

Post a Comment